Our family has been busy having adventures (and busy with school, too…) and I have several posts in the works to share with you all. I thought I’d let you know my plans! I’m working on a report of the Othello Sandhill Crane Festival from the end of March.
And I have several posts planned about our Spring Break Trip down the Columbia River Gorge. We did so much there last week! Here are some of the posts in store for you:
- Hiking the Washington side from the Catherine Creek Trailhead
- Viewing the waterfalls along the Oregon side
- Things to do at Columbia Hills State Park, including camping, hiking and petroglyphs
- Visiting the Observatory in Goldendale
- The Columbia Gorge Discovery Center and Historical Museum in The Dalles
- The Bonneville Dam tours and sights
Plus, I have a few gear posts and reviews I’m working on, and a book review! Phew! I think I need another week off from school to get my writing done! Stay tuned over the next couple of weeks. I hope I can get caught up before we do too many more big trips. I have so much information to share with you!